Repipe Specialist Tacoma
As a repipe specialist in Tacoma, we know exactly what to do and how to provide affordable services for repiping a house – which is to say, the entire building structure.
When is it necessary to call a repipe specialist for services? Issues may vary from newer to older structures, and the general condition of the existing plumbing may become deciding factors.
These are a few considerations important to us as a repipe specialist:
- Older 70’s to mid-90’s polybutylene pipes should be replaced
- Galvanized pipe should be replaced at initial signs of leaks
- Inspection reports revealing corrosion or heavy scale build-up
- A metallic taste or rusty-color suggestingcorrosion
- Slab leaks – frequently better to repipe along an alternate course
Call MC Pipemasters to learn what is happening with the pipes in your house. A repipe specialist can make an assessment and provide you with a cost to repipe your house.